Success Story Of Sundar Pichai

Let me tell you a little bit about my journey  to Silicon Valley from India, 22 years ago. Growing up in India, like many of you, I got my first telephone when I was 12. In my case, it turned out to be a rotary phone, so it wasn't that great for selfies. But I still loved to call my friends, play with them and sometimes take them apart.
Success Story Of Sundar Pichai
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Let me tell you a little bit about my journey to Silicon Valley from India, 22 years ago. Experiencing childhood in India, in the same way as other of you, I got my first phone when I was 12. In my case, it turned out to be a rotary phone, so it wasn't that great for selfies. But I still loved to call my friends, play with them and sometimes take them apart.
                                                                                                                               That telephone cemented my fascination with technology.I remember in my parent's house in Chennai, reading about the invention of the transistor at Bell Labs. Of course, that initial invention helped found what became known as Silicon Valley, and out of that came companies like Fairchild Semiconductor and Intel and all the computers and software,
that we all use today.
                                                                                                                                   You can draw a direct line from that invention to the technology, that powers your Twitter feed or your We Chat messages today. A ton of times when I was more youthful, you realize individuals would say, you realize this individual didn't get into this school or something and that is the end of the road. I mean life is so not the same as that, thus I think it is essential to you know, keep your expectations, keep your fantasies and attempt to follow them and you know I think, most of how life plays out are up to you, not up to what happens outside of you.
                                                                                                                                     I think it's important to keep that in mind and take the long-term view. I still vividly remember as a teenager, jumping onto a crowded train.  At Chennai and going for 24 hours, to go to my school at IIT Kharagpur and that chance shifted the direction of my life. You need to reach skyward enough that you fall flat, you know not many occasions. I think it is the natural part of the process. Larry used to say if you work on really difficult things, you are better off because you have no competition, others aren't working on that difficult problem.
                                                                                                                                   Also, regardless of whether you fall flat, you wind up accomplishing something incredible simultaneously.     I think you know, working this present reality I would say, it is imperative to be balanced, it is critical to attempt various things, or you realize face a few challenges, you know, I would urge individuals to follow their interests somewhat more. To follow set lanes throughout your career. Getting into a world-class establishment doesn't ensure a good outcome, it is important a ton however it doesn't ensure a positive outcome. Furthermore, I think to keep that point of view throughout everyday life and life is a lengthy, difficult experience, and you know, you need to take it to the privileged place and enjoy what you are doing. I know how much hard work it takes to pursue your dream of building a business for extended periods of time, time away from family, the thoughts you know are splendid, that simply don't appear to get on.I remember reading about that and thinking, it's the idea that matters. It didn't make any difference where you come from or what your experience is. One progressive thought, one splendid creation can release different business people to alter, enterprises and ways you would never anticipate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Magic Of Asking

  The Power Of Asking Have you ever hesitated to ask for something you wanted, fearing rejection or judgment? If so, you’re not alone. M...