Successful People Mindset

I would teach you how to think correctly the largest gap between successful and unsuccessful people in life is the thinking gap I'm not talking about being smart I'm not talking about an IQ I'm talking about how you think how I think successful people think differently than unsuccessful people wise thinking leads to right living stupid thinking lives leads to wrong with you if you want to have a fulfilled life you have to fill your mind correctly.
Successful People Mindset 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I would teach you how to think correctly the largest gap between successful and unsuccessful people in life is the thinking gap I'm not talking about being smart I'm not talking about an IQ I'm talking about how you think how I think successful people think differently than unsuccessful people wise thinking leads to right living stupid thinking lives leads to wrong with you if you want to have a fulfilled life you have to fill your mind correctly.

Right now you need to focus on today and what I realized so many leaders don't understand is that true today matters and we overestimate what we could do tomorrow we exaggerate what we did yesterday but we underestimate what we can do right now the only time you have the own time I have is now so the question for all of us is what am I doing with now the great leaders they're present in the moment and because of that they maximize the moment so if you've attempted to take that far away the glass will glass to get right back to the present moment because today you're preparing to make tomorrow a success.

Well we as a whole need to be propelled but so often we neglect to track down the mystery of inspiration thus let me offer it to you rapidly do it motivation is not the cause of action it's the byproduct of action, there's a lot of difference if I think motivation is the cause of my action that I'm going to wait to be motivated before I do something but if I realize it's the byproduct of my action that I'll start doing something and then guess what motivation will come up and sappy and all of a sudden you feel good and you're glad you're doing it you're saying wow this is truly wonderful so let it be the byproduct you like don't let it be the foundation for the actions that you take nothing comes to you until you commit yourself nothing comes to you if you're just going to try but you're not committed anything comes to you if you're just thinking about it it's not until you take the action step it's not until you take the direction do the things.

Start to flow through you but I'm saying don't cheat yourself out of the possibility of the potential that's on the other side of commitment stay with it long enough to find out if there's any fruit in it you can do goal-setting with a pencil but you have to do go-getting with your legs you got to take action and it's the action that separates us the greatest gap in this the world is the gap between knowing and do knowing is goal-setting doing and that school achievement people that are knowledgeable about habits say that it takes 30 days for a habit to become a half now habits can be good and habits can be bad and so over a period of time you can either be developing habits that are going to help habits that are going to hurt you people that grow develop habits that help the great value of a good habit is you don't have to think about the best way it's a habit In other words once you began to over days and times and periods begin to practice something as good after a while it becomes automatic to you it becomes who you are in fact I always tale tell.

People practice a good habit long enough to make it yours and once it's yours now it's automatic every day you'll do what you should do it often I have the expression that everything worthwhile is up to that's a fact you've never heard someone talk about accidental achievements you've never heard someone that got to the top of the mountain and somebody asked him how did you get there.

I kind of look confused to say I have no idea the reason they know how they got there is that they had to walk up the mountain, nobody left two dead there were no shortcuts there's not an elevator there's not an escalator it's all effort to get you to the top of the mountain what I want you to understand is that inspiration does a lot better when it's coupled with the perspiration there are a whole lot of people they want to be inspired in great things but they don't want to do the hard work to achieve those great things it's not either/or it's both n so I trust today that you will just kind of roll-up your sleeves look at something you haven't tackled for a while dive in you'll be amazed that once after you do the work you get inspired don't wait to get inspired before you do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Magic Of Asking

  The Power Of Asking Have you ever hesitated to ask for something you wanted, fearing rejection or judgment? If so, you’re not alone. M...